Fin is looking for a barn kitty home along with his friends Kay and Ken. These kitties are not socialized to people. They would very much love to live in an environment where there is a heated outdoor enclosure (such as a barn, shop, etc) with access to food and water, as well as vet care when needed. These three came from a colony where they are used to being indoor/outdoor, and most likely will be good mousers. With time they may become social with humans, but are content with being independent as long as all necessary resources are provided for them. If you are in need of some excellent barn kitties, then please contact the North Cariboo Branch.
**Due to COVID-19 We’ve made changes to our adoption process.***
1. Read through profile to see if your home would be a good fit.
2. Submit an application: spca.bc.ca/adoption/application-forms/
3. If it is a match, staff will contact you to review your application and set-up an appointment to come in for a visit. Please note that visitations are made for approved applicants only.
4. Live happily furever after
**We often receive many applications for an available animal. We do our best to respond, although we are not always able to respond to all applicants. We will reach out to the approved adopter.
Share This Pet
- Days in care: 56
- Approximate age: 1 year old
- Pet Type: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 4.38 kg
- Sex: Male
- Location: North Cariboo District Branch, Prince George B.C.
- Animal ID: 534717
- Spay or neuter surgery is included with the adoption of all dogs, cats and rabbits.
- Adoption fees
CompatibilityImportant: The history and compatibility of an animal is not always known. If certain compatibility criteria have been identified, they will be listed here or in the animal's description.
- OK With Cats