Meet Little Bear
Meet Little Bear,
Little Bear is a very special boy who needs a lot of patience and love in his new home. He is very shy around new people and takes some time to warm up. Once you have earned his trust, though, he is a very loving companion. He loves to play and snuggle with his favorite humans. Little Bear would do best in a quiet, calm, adult only home where he can get the time and attention he needs to overcome his anxiety. He is not comfortable walking with a leash yet, so he will need some training before he can go on walks with his new family. Little Bear may do well with a calm, older dog with the proper introduction. If you think you can provide Little Bear with the best home, please apply online.
**Due to COVID-19 We’ve made changes to our adoption process.***
1. Read through Little Bear’s profile to see if your home would be a good fit.
2. Submit an application: spca.bc.ca/adoption/application-forms/
3. If it’s a match, staff will contact you to review your application and set-up an appointment to come in for a visit. Please note that visitations are made for approved applicants only.
4. Live happily furever after
We will be prioritizing local adoption applications in respect of current travel restrictions.
**We often receive many applications for an available animal. We do our best to respond, although we are not always able to respond to all applicants. We will reach out to the approved adopter.
Share This Pet
- Days in care: 34
- Approximate age: 2 years old
- Pet Type: Dog
- Breed: Australian Cattle Dog/Blue Heeler
- Colour: White
- Weight: 16.3 kg
- Gender: Male
- Location: North Cariboo District Branch, Prince George B.C.
- Animal ID: 528548
- Spay or neuter surgery is included with the adoption of all dogs, cats and rabbits.
- Adoption fees
CompatibilityImportant: The history and compatibility of an animal is not always known. If certain compatibility criteria have been identified, they will be listed here or in the animal's description.
How do I welcome a new cat into my home?
Cats are wonderful companions and giving a cat a home is a...
Is the BC SPCA concerned about fish farming?
The BC SPCA considers fish to be sentient, capable of experiencing...
I’m interested in adopting a specific breed of...
Due to the number of adoption queries we receive at our shelters,...
How to stop my kitten from biting and scratching me?
When there’s a new kitten at home, it can be tempting to play...
How can I help feral cats in my neighbourhood?
If you have cats in your community who appear to be living on their...