Sweet Feather is a shy gal looking for a quiet and loving home! It can take her a little bit of time to come out of her shell but once she does she is a very loving and affectionate girl to have around! She would thrive in a single person home or with a quiet couple, who can spend the time adoring her. Once you gain Feather’s trust, you will have a sweet friend for a lifetime!
***We’ve made changes to our adoption process. To apply:
1. View Feather’s profile: spca.bc.ca
2. Submit an application: spca.bc.ca/adoption/application-forms/
3. If it’s a match, staff will contact you to set-up an appointment to come in for a visit or virtual meet & greet!
4. Live happily furever after
***We often receive many applications for an available animal. We do our best to respond, although are not always able to respond to all applicants. We will reach out to the approved adopter.
***Due to COVID-19 and in an effort to not encourage unessential travel, we are currently prioritizing local adoptions. Thanks for your understanding.***
Share This Pet
- Days in care: 38
- Approximate age: 13 years old
- Pet Type: Cat
- Breed: Manx
- Colour: Black
- Approximate Size: Medium
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nanaimo & District Branch, Nanaimo B.C.
- Animal ID: 526578
- Spay or neuter surgery is included with the adoption of all dogs, cats and rabbits.
- Adoption fees