Meet B.E.A.-utiful Luna! Not only does she have fabulous looks, but she also comes with a stunning personality! Luna was surrendered to us because she was unhappy in her previous home and wasn’t consistently using her litter box. It seems that this sweet gal is in need of a calm home without any younger kids in order keep her happy, healthy and have her litter box skills in check. She takes time to settle in to her new environment, but once she feels comfortable, Luna has oodles of love to offer her family. She loves the company of people and chooses to follow them around and tell them all about her day. She is also a huge fan of snuggling up for some good ol’ fashion cuddles – and there is a lot of Luna to love! Her future family will also need to be dedicated to shedding some pounds in a safe way – she is a chunky gal that can be picky with food! If you are in need of a calm quarantine buddy that will keep you warm and cozy, Luna is the gal for you!
In order to protect the health of our staff, volunteers and members of the public during the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve made changes to our adoption process.
1. Submit an application: spca.bc.ca/adoption/application-forms/
2. Staff will contact you to set-up an appointment to come in for a visit!
Share This Pet
- Days in care: 21
- Approximate age: 3 years old
- Pet Type: Cat
- Breed: Siamese
- Colour: Chocolate Point Bicolor
- Weight: 5.275 kg
- Gender: Female
- Location: East Kootenay Branch, Cranbrook B.C.
- Animal ID: 520152
- Spay or neuter surgery is included with the adoption of all dogs, cats and rabbits.
- Adoption fees