Say hello to Molly!
This stunning 2 year old girl is part Karelian Bear Dog and Blue Heeler. This breed combination makes for a very smart dog and we can tell you this is true with Molly. She knows how to sit, lay down, shake both paws and roll over. We are currently teaching her how to wait though we all struggle with waiting for things we love. For Molly this is walks, out of her kennel and her favourite people. Did we mention Molly is house trained! We can’t say enough nice thing about Molly, she is very loyal and loving of her guardians and becomes easily attached to those who are willing to give her the attention she deserves.
A little more about Molly :
• barks and may growl at small dogs, trying to make them stay away from her
• nervous of new people, especially men
• pulls on leash when out for walks
What Molly will need:
• patient and understanding guardian, someone who would like to help Molly learn to trust men
• ideally a female guardian
• guardian with dog experience
• home with no kids, cats or other dogs
If you sound like the person who can help Molly and would like to meet her, please visit the BSSPCA website and complete an adoption application.
In order to protect the health of our staff, volunteers and members of the public during the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve made changes to our adoption process.
1. Submit an application: spca.bc.ca/adoption/application-forms/
2. Staff will contact you to set-up a virtual meet & greet appointment
3. Staff will set-up an appointment to come in for a visit 🙂
Share This Pet
- Days in care: 77
- Approximate age: 2 years old
- Pet Type: Dog
- Breed: Karelian Bear Dog
- Colour: Black
- Approximate Size: Medium
- Weight: 23.6 kg
- Gender: Female
- Location: Prince Rupert Branch, Prince Rupert B.C.
- Animal ID: 516892
- Spay or neuter surgery is included with the adoption of all dogs, cats and rabbits.
- Adoption fees
CompatibilityImportant: The history and compatibility of an animal is not always known. If certain compatibility criteria have been identified, they will be listed here or in the animal's description.
- House Trained
- No Cats
- No Dogs
- No Small Children
- Not Good With Strangers