Meet Whiskers, Nibbles and Squeak, oh my!
This adorable little trio are quite something. They are looking for an experienced home to call their own. We are still getting to know the little fellows, but they are a little shy of human hands, so will require a patient fur-parent willing to work with them on this. W + N + S are BFFs right now, but as they reach maturity, their new owner will have to keep an eye to make sure they continue to do well together. Mice are social little creatures, but sometimes boys decide they would rather be alone.
***In order to protect the health of our staff, volunteers and members of the public during the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve made changes to our adoption process.
1. View “Daryl’s” profile at adopt.spca.bc.ca
2. Submit an application: spca.bc.ca/adoption/application-forms/
3. Staff will contact you to set-up an appointment!
❤️Thank you for continuing to help animals find loving new homes! This enables us to keep caring for new animals at risk, even with limited staffing.
Share This Pet
- Days in care: 26
- Approximate age: 2 months old
- Pet Type: Small Animal
- Breed: Mouse
- Colour: Brown
- Weight: 0.029 kg
- Gender: Male
- Location: Tri-Cities Education & Adoption Centre, Coquitlam B.C.
- Animal ID: 519739
- Adoption fees